Selling your Property
Boyd Property are specialists in Estate Agency, Conveyancing and Property Law. We are registered with the Law Society of Scotland.
Our Estate Agency Team and Residential Conveyancing department have a formidable reputation for Estate Agency and conveyancing services throughout Edinburgh, East Lothian, Midlothian, West Lothian and now North and South Lanarkshire particularly Larkhall and Coatbridge.
If you are living in England, Ireland or Wales or abroad we need to explain that Boyd Property and Boyd Solicitors are a one stop estate agency and conveyancing service. Give us the keys and we can carry out every part of the sale from free valuation to estate agency and marketing, arranging accompanied viewing, to sale legals (conveyancing), final completion and transfer of funds. Easy!
Our Estate Agency and Conveyancing Solicitors understand that buying and selling your home can be very stressful. Out team of experienced Estate Agents and Conveyancing Solicitors handle house and flat sales throughout Edinburgh, East Lothian, Midlothian, West Lothian and now North and South Lanarkshire, particularly Larkhall and Coatbridge – providing expert legal advice.
Why use Boyd Property to sell your house?
- We’re up to the challenge! These are challenging times and we are confident about our staff and experience. We will give your property the best chance with VERY personal service!
- High quality sales schedules. Check our website!. Different styles of brochure are available. We will talk you through your options and minimise costs. We will usually recommend our professional photographer and include floor plans and a location plan.
- Market Leaders. Established boutique Estate Agency with West End showrooms.
- We know what you need to do to sell and we’ll help you with advice on how to present your property best for the market. Essential in these challenging times.
- We make sure we return your phone calls. Communication is the biggest client complaint against solicitors and estate agents.
- We know our markets and current valuations. We'll give you an detailed valuation for your house and explain fully what the comparisons are.
- We make sure that we keep in touch with viewers and see what we can do to help them to buy your house. We pass on that information to you.
- We’ll try to speak to you every week. You need to know what’s happening!
- Our estate agents link with our conveyancing solicitors. They are in the same open plan office. A seamless service!
- So if you are thinking selling, contact us for a free valuation or call us on 01312267464
Our active marketing approach with the distinctive Boyd Property brand, allow us to prepare an advertising package best suited to your requirements and the appropriate target audience of potential buyers.
The internet is now the most popular form of property marketing. We offer a range of options:
- www.boyd-property.com Our cutting edge website is one of Scotland's prime property sites.
- www.espc.com ESPC is No. 1 for property in Edinburgh, Lothians and Fife. We are soliciotor members. We offer a comprehensive and effective way to market your property for sale. Every property registered with ESPC benefits from up to six months advertising in their free weekly publication, The ESPC Paper, a listing on espc.com and display in one of our showrooms.
- www.rightmove.co.uk The UK's number one property website with properties for sale and rent in the UK and overseas. 65% of successful buyers who use the internet to search for property visit this site. It’s used by over 90% of all UK estate agents.
- www.s1homes.com - Scotland's leading property portal, with approximately 215,000 unique house-buyers on the site every month.
Our Prominent West end Showroom with windows on the corner of Melville Street and Queensferry street is a prime property venue. Ask for details of costs of our Premier A3 window card costs.
We can arrange advertising in the property pages of your local and/or national papers, such as the Scotsman, Scotland on Sunday and Herald. The newspapers still appeal to buyers who are less familiar with the internet.
We have around 500 registered users actively looking to buy on our database. We send them daily email alerts properties
'For Sale' Board
A 'For Sale' board is a traditional and cost effective method of promoting your property. They are useful for passers-by and viewers.